Established in 1997, Allenby Glass have become one of the leading glass suppliers in Lincolnshire. With over 30 years experience we manufacture double glazed sealed units to an excellent standard at competitive prices.
Our family business is run by friendly and knowledgeable staff. Who are more than happy to assist you with your requirements. We only want you to get the best products possible. If you need a unit quickly, get in touch today, as we can even offer the same day turn around in some cases.
We ensure that all our products leave our factory to the highest standard. We only use top quality products from companies such as Pilkington Glass; Saint-Gobain; Magden and Regalead. We use Swiss V Ultimate warm edge spacer bar for thermal efficiency and Argon Gas for its insulation properties.
It doesn’t matter whether you require just a small piece of glass or a ornate colour leaded design, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service.
So, don’t hesitate - give us a call today on 01522 539719 and give us a try.
Remember if we don’t have what you are looking for we will do our best to get it for you.
We manufacture and supply many types of glass to both retail and trade customers.
- Glass cut to size while you wait – Clear window glass; Patterned window glass; Greenhouse glass; Laminated glass; Wired safety glass and Mirrors.
- Window Films – A variety of colours and tints available – for solar control and privacy.
- Toughened Glass – Various thicknesses and patterns available.
- Double Glazed Sealed Units are manufactured on site – Georgian bars and Leaded are available.
- Glass Shelves – Various thickness available all made to measure.
- Kitchen Splash backs – 24 different colours and textures available all made to measure.
- Mirrors – any shape, with or without polished or bevelled edges all made to measure.
- Coloured, Bevelled and Leaded Designs – Hundreds of designs to choose from. To help you decide, contact us for a full colour brochure. For an individual look bring in your own ideas or designs and talk to our in house designer.