Established in 1997, Allenby Glass have become one of the leading glass suppliers in Lincolnshire. ¬†With over 30 years experience we manufacture double glazed sealed units to an excellent standard at competitive prices.
Our family business is run by friendly and knowledgeable staff. ¬†Who are more than happy to assist you with your requirements. We only want you to get the best products possible. If you need a unit quickly, get in touch today, as we can even offer the same day turn around in some cases.
We ensure that all our products leave our factory to the ¬†highest standard. ¬†We only use top quality products from companies such as Pilkington Glass; Saint-Gobain; Magden and Regalead. ¬†We use Swiss V Ultimate warm edge spacer bar for thermal efficiency and Argon Gas for its insulation properties.
It doesn’t matter whether you require just a small piece of glass or a ornate colour leaded design, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service.
So, don’t hesitate ¬†– give us a call today on 01522 539719 and give us a try.
¬†Remember if we don’t have what you are looking for we will do our best to get it for you.
¬† ¬† ¬† We manufacture and supply many types of glass to both retail¬†and trade customers.
- Glass cut to size while you wait – Clear window glass; Patterned window glass; Greenhouse glass; Laminated glass; Wired safety glass and Mirrors.
- Window Films – A variety of colours and tints available – for solar control and privacy.
- Toughened Glass – Various thicknesses and patterns available.
- Double Glazed Sealed Units are manufactured on site – Georgian bars and Leaded are available.
- Glass Shelves – Various thickness available all made to measure.
- Kitchen Splash backs – 24 different colours and textures available all made to measure.
- Mirrors – any shape, with or without polished or bevelled edges all made to measure.
- Coloured, Bevelled and Leaded Designs – Hundreds of designs to choose from. To help you decide, contact us for a full colour brochure.¬†For an individual look bring in your own ideas or designs and talk to our in house designer.